Access important information for the ISP Reimbursement/Supplement process here!
Winter ISP Submission Dates: December 18, 2017 - January 12, 2018
Note: This board policy has been updated to allow for 10 months of internet submission, so Semester 1 bills should include August, September, October, November and December. Your bills should include the service dates that cover those months.
Read all the instructions carefully and submit your bills online here: ONLINE FORM
- Review the board policy [PDF]
- You'll need to know your Family ID and your oldest student's ID [PDF].
- You'll need a one to two page bill that shows your internet for each month. Bundled bills are permitted. There is no need to ask your provider for a breakdown of just internet cost as long as it is shown on the bill generally. A one or two page summary that includes name, address, dates of service and "internet" shown in services is sufficient.
- It does not need to be itemized with the exact amount showing for internet.
- Condense each monthly bill to one file. Example: One file per month x 5 months = 5 files. A file can have multiple pages, but all pages in one month's bill should be combined into one file. Click here for help.
- Months needed for the 1st semester submission: September, October, November and December.
- Months needed for the 2nd semester submission: January, February, March, April and May
- With a valid submission, checks for the first semester will be issued by mid to late March.
Review the information below for detailed instructions to help you with this process.
Access updated Step Sheets and helpful videos here to walk you through the process!
- ISP Module 1: Preparing Your Computer Desktop
- ISP Module 2: Scanning a Document
- ISP Module 3: Online Internet Billing/No Scan Option
- How to Locate Family ID Number [PDF]
- How to Scan a Document video (best viewed in Internet Explorer)
- View of Desktop While Scanning a Document video
Access the online form* here: Online Reimbursement Forms
(You will also see the OHVA Board Policy for the ISP Reimbursement Supplement.)